Reminder Rosie (www.reminder-rosie.com) is designed to solve the very real daily challenges of memory loss. Inspired by the creator's father who suffered from dementia, Rosie is a personalized, voice controlled reminder device that has already helped thousands of older adults suffering from memory loss.
With its Senior-friendly clock interface, Reminder Rosie is a simple, hands-free, inexpensive solution to remember your medication, appointments, and every-day tasks.
Never forget a task again!
Watch our video to learn more
Increase & Sustain Medication Adherence
- Reminds adults to take their medications throughout the day
- Helps improve adherence over a sustained period of time
- Minimizes medication disruptions
- Reduces hospitalizations that are linked to medication issues
Maximize Independence & Engagement
- Prolongs senior independent living and minimize dramatic life changes
- Helps seniors maintain their healthy routines
- Assists care providers and family members keep track of older adults schedule and required tasks
Relieve Caregiver Stress
Minimizes or even eliminates the “nag factor.” Rosie eases stress by taking over the mundane tasks like reminders out of your daily responsibilities so caregivers can focus on what matters most – extending the best quality of care
Assist Visually Impaired
Using state-of-the-art voice activated technology, Rosie can operate almost entirely by voice, thus helping visually impairedadults keep up with their schedule
Provide Personalized Care
- Creates needed custom care for the older adult with minimal oversight.
- Rosie offers reminders in any language
- Hands free trigger
- Record in preferred language
- Custom reminders in loved ones’ voice
- Simple yet sophisticated voice activated technology
- Multiple reminders – any time/date
- Battery back-up system